LinkedIn: How to Build Great Personal & Professional Profiles with Shona Mackin – 16th May 2012
***This event has already taken place. This page is available for archive purposes only***
Are you looking to raise your profile online? Have heard about LinkedIn but want to know whether it can really help you and your business to reach clients and grow your network?
Find out how with Shona Mackin from socialface as she discusses what’s involved with LinkedIn and how to make it work for you.
LinkedIn can be a great tool to promote both your personal brand and your business. In this session we will look at how you can integrate LinkedIn into your social media strategy.
- A checklist of what you need to get started, images, text details and more
- Discover tips to complete your profile and look great online
- Social Plug ins to maximise your ROTI (Return on time investment)
- Building a great looking business page
- Using your LinkedIn profile as a resume
- How to be recommended for your work
- Showcasing your products and services through your company profile
- Staying Current and up to date
Who should come along to this event?
Business owners and professionals who are interested in:
- understanding whether LinkedIn is right for them and their business goals
- growing their networks and influence online
- taking advantage of the free marketing available online
- making your business grow irrespective of the economic environment
- having an effective way to market your business with very little expense
- putting their businesses ahead of competitors and their noise
- learning what’s involved in online marketing so they can make informed business decisions
Time: 5.30pm to 8.30pm
Date: Wednesday 16th May, 2012
Venue: 47 George Street, The Rocks, Sydney (access off Playfair Street)
Twitter Hashtag: #SheInspiresBiz
Seminar Overview: Click here for more information
Discount Promotional Code: av05lisb