A Podcast that translates Geek into Regular Speak. Tech experts Aryeh Sternberg and Brett Levy discuss cool tech, Virtual and Augmented Reality and more!
Episode #011 - TechKnowledgy - What is AI Really?
March 6, 2018
In this week’s show we will look at the #AppoftheWeek, #Tech Newz with a “z” Mixed Reality, the #AandBSplitTest and speak about Artificial Intelligence.
- The #AppoftheWeek is Brain Wars – a game that allows you to challenge people around the world and is a workout for your brain.
- #AandBSplitTest - looking at the Apple Watch vs Pebble’s Time
- Mixed Reality special mention went to MLB Homerun Derby in VR and Google's Ghostbuster AR game to introduce ARCore and Vuzix for AR with Alexa Voice.
The take away from this episode is that playing games is actually good for your brain health. When looking at supplementary tech gadgets or wearables – choose the primary reason for purchasing as the reason to choose as well as software and hardware compatibility (Apple generally only works with Apple!). AR and VR are not fads and we will continue to talk about these every week and watch them grow! Artificial Intelligence is about making our lives better not being scared of the machines taking over and if you are in business (especially small business) you need to make sure that your digital footprint is not only good but what the customers want including things like Loyalty, mobile readiness of your site and understand the value of what the data you have is actually worth.
- Playing games is good for you (brain) health.
- Smart watches cant be good at everything so chose the one based on the main reason for use
- If you are going to build a website make sure that it is mobile friendly and more importantly listen to what your customers are saying and what they want
Brett Levy & Aryeh Sternberg
With a passion for all things digital, Brett and Aryeh are at the forefront of new developments in data analytics, brand development and insight.
Sign Up to Eagle Bites!
Get the latest podcasts, giveaways and great offers today